Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
NEWS!
Imperium Completion Status: Skeleton 95%, Organs 10%, Flesh 99%, Makeup 40%. Beating Heart 70%

Chat Box
Staff
|RED|Shelby| Pashtu |
Credit
Imperium's story concept, characters, and all writings copyright to RED & the member community. Imperium skin by ShelbyJoyce, based off Vagrant at Caution! 2.0. Do NOT steal OR copy profiles, graphics, plot, or any of Imperium's content!

Character Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RED
Admin
RED

Character Application  Empty
PostSubject: Character Application    Character Application  Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:07 pm

FIRST LAST!

[img*] Picture here, no bigger than 600 x 500  [/*img]
|Quote, Lyrics, Short one sentence blurb |

Character Application  Lyric21
Basics!
Playby: Who's the lovely play by for your character? (real life only)
Name: Characters Full name here! First last, middle optional.
Nickames: Quirky name they go by? Their mother called them Phil?
Orientation: Heterosexual, Homosexual, Bisexual, Asexual, Demisexual, ect.

Character Application  Lyric11
What are they?
Community: Rayos or Istya?
Status: For Rayos: lord, lady, royal blood, knight ect. Istya: Nomadic or Residence.
Weapon: For Istya all members are trained in weapons and have one specifically, for Rayos, its up to the character.

Character Application  Lyric3
Give them life!
Personality: Who are they? Write out their personality here, all that they are so a fair amount of detail, it is a person you are creating remember. Min. 150 words.
History: Your characters history goes here. Did they have an amazing time growing up? When were the knighted? Was the transition to a Talisa easy for them? Who's, what's, when's where's, and why's. min 150 words.
Apperance: What color of clothes do they wear most? Are they always caring some weapon around with them? A bag? Whats in it? Is there hairstyle different, or maybe in Istya has some sort of tattoo, or body modification? 150 word min.

Character Application  Lyric41
OOC stuff!
Your name/Alias: What do we call you, if you don't give me a name, you will be Phil or Brenda.
Eexperience: How long have you been roleplaying? Literate/Beginner/Advanced?
Dislikes: What do they hate, detest, or just rather have nothing to do with.
Roleplay Sample: This is required for new members.
Quote :
Put your sample here.

--Template made by Imperium. Do not steal. Lyrics: I see Fire by Ed Sheeran.

----------

Code:
[center][color=#B3D1B2][size=24]FIRST [i]LAST[/i]![/size][/color]

[img*] Picture here, no bigger than h x w  [/*img]
|Quote, Lyrics, Short one sentence blurb |

[img]http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s171/c2o2a2l/lyric21.png[/img]
[color=#8F3D34][size=18]Basics[i]![/i][/size][/color][/center]
[color=#F7D4BE][font=Verdana][size=16]P[/size]layby:[/font][/color] Who's the lovely play by for your character? (real life only)
[color=#F7D4BE][font=Verdana][size=16]N[/size]ame:[/font][/color] Characters Full name here! First last, middle optional.
[color=#F7D4BE][font=Verdana][size=16]N[/size]ickames:[/font][/color] Quirky name they go by? Their mother called them Phil?
[color=#F7D4BE][font=Verdana][size=16]A[/size]ge:[/font][/color] No character is immortal... but straight forward.
[color=#F7D4BE][font=Verdana][size=16]O[/size]rientation:[/font][/color] Heterosexual, Homosexual, Bisexual, Asexual, Demisexual, ect.
[color=#F7D4BE][font=Verdana][size=16]G[/size]ender:[/font][/color] straight forward.

[center][img]http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s171/c2o2a2l/lyric11.png[/img]
[color=#8F3D34][size=18]What are they[i]?[/i][/size][/color][/center]
[color=#F7D4BE][font=Verdana][size=16]C[/size]ommunity:[/font][/color] Rayos or Istya?
[color=#F7D4BE][font=Verdana][size=16]S[/size]tatus:[/font][/color] For Rayos: lord, lady, royal blood, knight ect. Istya: Nomadic or Residence.
[color=#F7D4BE][font=Verdana][size=16]W[/size]eapon:[/font][/color] For Istya all members are trained in weapons and have one specifically, for Rayos, its up to the character.

[center][img]http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s171/c2o2a2l/lyric3.png[/img]
[color=#8F3D34][size=18]Give them life[i]![/i][/size][/color][/center]
[color=#F7D4BE][font=Verdana][size=16]P[/size]ersonality:[/font][/color] Who are they? Write out their personality here, all that they are so a fair amount of detail, it is a person you are creating remember. Min. 150 words.
[color=#F7D4BE][font=Verdana][size=16]H[/size]istory:[/font][/color] Your characters history goes here. Did they have an amazing time growing up? When were the knighted? Was the transition to a Talisa easy for them? Who's, what's, when's where's, and why's. min 150 words.
[color=#F7D4BE][font=Verdana][size=16]A[/size]pperance:[/font][/color] What color of clothes do they wear most? Are they always caring some weapon around with them? A bag? Whats in it? Is there hairstyle different, or maybe in Istya has some sort of tattoo, or body modification? 150 word min.

[center][img]http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s171/c2o2a2l/lyric41.png[/img]
[color=#8F3D34][size=18]OOC stuff[i]![/i][/size][/color][/center]
[color=#F7D4BE][font=Verdana][size=16]Y[/size]our name/Alias:[/font][/color] What do we call you, if you don't give me a name, you will be Phil or Brenda.
[color=#F7D4BE][font=Verdana][size=16]C[/size]ontact:[/font][/color] What's the best way to get your attention?
[color=#F7D4BE][font=Verdana][size=16]E[/size]experience:[/font][/color] How long have you been roleplaying? Literate/Beginner/Advanced?
[color=#F7D4BE][font=Verdana][size=16]D[/size]islikes:[/font][/color] What do they hate, detest, or just rather have nothing to do with.
[color=#F7D4BE][font=Verdana][size=16]R[/size]oleplay Sample:[/font][/color] This is required for new members.
[quote]Put your sample here. [/quote]

[size=10][right]--Template made by Imperium. Do not steal. Lyrics: I see Fire by Ed Sheeran.[/size][/right]
Back to top Go down
https://imperiumrp.rpg-board.net

Character Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Create Them :: Registration-
Jump to: